1. Do not place so much emphasis on perfection.
2. Do not beat yourself up when you do delay something.
3. Find the root of the problem.
4. Allow enough time to go at a leisurely pace.
5. Admit your weaknesses ie. procrastination.
6. Realize that you are doing it for you.
7. Do not expect a specific outcome or reward.
8. Do not over-commit yourself.
9. Enlist help, ie. delegate.
10. Allow yourself to fail.
11. Turn off the television.
12. Stop looking at the clock.
Well, everyone needs to be reminded once in a while. And this one is specifically for moi! ;)
Thank you Vera Nadine of veranadine.com